Shared Token Structure¶
- Timestamp when the token was created. See Timestamps.
- A description of the shared token.
- Number of times this shared token has been used to create a transfer.
- Total number of transfers that can be created with this shared token, before becoming invalid. May be
Noneif there is not limit.
- Timestamp when this shared token becomes invalid. See Timestamps. May be
Noneif the token doesn’t expire.
- A manifest ID. Manifest IDs are returned from
createManifest(), and used in other methods to refer to a specific manifest.
- The owner of this shared token.
- Whether a password is required to use this token.
- A shared token ID. Shared tokens are returned from
- Key-value map of user attached metadata. Use
deleteObjectUserData()to manipulate object user data.