A Source structure is returned from
getSourcesAsync(). A “source” is a Jetstream sending server, from the viewpoint of a receiving server.
- The number of active transfers originating from a source.
- The average transfer rate for all transfers on a source, in kilobits-per-second.
- The transfer rate measured within a “window” of time, in kilobits-per-second. This shows the performance “right now”.
- The number of completed transfers from a source.
- The public key for this destination. This public key must be specified for encrypted transfers to this server.
Describes the state of the encryption negotiation, if using an encrypted connection. The value may be one of:
Trueif the server has encryption enabled (always on).
- The number of failed transfers from a source.
- The number of inactive transfers originating from a source.
- The IP for a source (i.e. the sending server).
- The port on which the source (i.e. sending server) is connected.