- If unsuccessful, this contains a description of the error that occurred. See
- A manifest ID. Manifest IDs are returned from
createManifest(), and used in other methods to refer to a specific manifest.
- The owner of this manifest. A manifest may be monitored or modified only by its owner, or by a superuser.
True, the Jetstream server is still processing this item. Use the
waitForManifest()method to monitor its progress.
The status may be one of the following values:
- The manifest is complete, and eligible for use with
- The creation of the manifest failed. The reason for the failure is written to the
- The manifest is still being processed by the server, and is not yet eligible for use with
- The total number of files in a manifest.
- The total size, in bytes, of a manifest.
- Key-value map of user attached metadata. Use
deleteObjectUserData()to manipulate object user data.