Manifest Files Structure¶
A ManifestFiles structure is returned from
- A list of File Mapping Structure.
- A manifest ID. Manifest IDs are returned from
createManifest(), and used in other methods to refer to a specific manifest.
File Mapping Structure¶
A File Mapping structure is returned as part of the result from
- A path to which the file will be written at the destination.
- The size, in bytes, of the file. May be 0 (zero) if this is an empty file or an empty directory.
True, indicates that a transfer will create an empty directory at the destination.
- A path to a file that has been added to a manifest. When added to a transfer, this file will be copied to a destination.