JOIN OUR TEAM
Open position in Canada or the US
Jet Digital creates technology solutions to quickly move massive amounts of data. We believe in giving people more time – through our accelerated file transfer software, our responsiveness to customers, and our hustle. We are looking for a talented Solutions Engineer to join our team.
Working alongside our sales team, the Solutions Engineer is responsible for providing pre-sales technical support to prospective clients. In addition to providing product demonstrations, this role involves the design, implementation, monitoring, and troubleshooting of prospect trials. The Solutions Engineer also provides higher level support to existing customers when needed. Successful candidates will gain a deep understanding of a customer’s business objectives in order to recommend the most effective use of the JetStream accelerated file transfer software.
This role is a remote position with periodic travel.
If you are excited to be an integral part of a growing team, Jet Digital could be right for you. We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for growth, and we want to hear from you!
- Conduct discovery calls with sales representatives
- Provide technical expertise in applying the JetStream solution to a prospect or customer’s business
- Design, install, test, monitor, and provide training for customer trial implementations
- Provide higher-level technical support to existing customers when needed
- Develop and maintain knowledge of competitive products and industry trends
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing, and Development during the development and enhancement of existing and new products
- Assist Development in testing bug fixes and new features
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Previous experience as a Solutions Engineer or similar role
- Working knowledge of high-speed networking and network transport protocols
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems (i.e. macOS, Windows, Linux)
- Familiarity with cloud storage protocols (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Wasabi, Backblaze)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Articulate and clear communicator, both spoken and written
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Media & Entertainment industry experience is a bonus