JOIN OUR TEAM
Implementation & Support Specialist
Open position in Canada or the US
Jet Digital creates technology solutions to quickly move massive amounts of data to help global teams work together better and faster. We are looking for a talented Implementation & Support Specialist to join our team.
Working alongside our sales team, the Implementation & Support Specialist is responsible for providing pre-sales technical support to prospective clients. This role involves the design, implementation, monitoring, and troubleshooting of prospect trials. The Implementation & Support Specialist also provides technical support to existing customers when needed. Successful candidates will gain a deep understanding of a customer’s business objectives in order to recommend the most effective use of the JetStream accelerated file transfer software.
This role is a remote position with periodic travel.
If you are excited to be an integral part of a growing team, Jet Digital could be right for you. We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for growth, and we want to hear from you!
- Supporting Sales by participating in discovery calls with prospects when required
- Installing, configuring, and monitoring JetStream software on customer test and production environments
- Providing training to customers, including end users, resellers, and partners
- Acting as first line support and troubleshooting customer reported issues
- Assisting Development in testing bug fixes and new features
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing, and Development during the development and enhancement of existing and new products
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Previous IT experience
- Working knowledge of high-speed networking and network transport protocols
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems (i.e. macOS, Windows, Linux)
- Familiarity with cloud storage protocols (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Wasabi, Backblaze)
- Undergraduate degree or higher certification in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field preferred
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Articulate and clear communicator, both spoken and written
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Media & Entertainment industry experience is a bonus